First, confirm the Wireless Stand is plugged into a functioning power source. Next, make sure the phone is properly positioned, with the center of the phone aligning with the center of the Stand. If still experiencing issues, try removing the your phone case. Some cases contain metal, which may interfere with wireless charging.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to leave the Wireless Stand plugged in when not in use?
- Does the Wireless Stand emit any harmful radiation?
- Can I use the Wireless Stand outside the United States?
- How does the Wireless Stand charging speed compare to traditional wired chargers?
- What if the Wireless Stand is not charging my phone?
- Can I use a case on my phone when using the Wireless Stand?
- Can I use a different USB cable than the cable that comes with the Wireless Stand?
- How do I collapse the Wireless Stand after charging upright?
- How do I access the retractable shelf component for charging the phone upright?
- What does the LED on the Wireless Stand indicate?