No. The proprietary circuitry in Nimble products automatically detects when there is a device connected before consuming power. There is a very small amount of energy used when the device is in “standby” mode.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if the port stops functioning?
- Does the plug fold?
- Is the USB Wall Charger capable of powering my laptop at a fast-charging speed?
- Can I use the USB Wall Charger outside the United States?
- What if the USB Wall Charger begins charging my device(s) slowly?
- When plugged into an outlet, will the USB Wall Charger consume power?
- What type of USB cables should I use with the USB Wall Charger?
- How do I know when the USB Wall Charger is charging my devices?
- What type of USB cables should I use with the USB Dual Wall Charger?