The Dual Wall Charger has two ports. One port is QC 3.0 compatible, capable of 18W charging. The other port is a 12W port. These ports should not slow down. If you experience a change in charge speed, ensure you are using the correct port and that the cable you are using is compatible with high-speed charging. If you're still experiencing issues after troubleshooting, submit for a warranty exchange here.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if the port stops functioning?
- Does the plug fold?
- Is the USB Wall Charger capable of powering my laptop at a fast-charging speed?
- Can I use the USB Wall Charger outside the United States?
- What if the USB Wall Charger begins charging my device(s) slowly?
- When plugged into an outlet, will the USB Wall Charger consume power?
- What type of USB cables should I use with the USB Wall Charger?
- How do I know when the USB Wall Charger is charging my devices?
- What type of USB cables should I use with the USB Dual Wall Charger?