When the Nimble Portable Charger is plugged into the suitable power source, the five white LEDs will light up and indicate the current charge level for approximately 5 seconds. To check on the charging status, simply press the blue indicator button. When all 5 LEDs are glowing solid white, the battery is full.
Articles in this section
- 3-Day (10K) Portable Charger User Manual
- How many times can I recharge my 3-Day (10k) Portable Charger battery?
- What do the various colors on the LED indicator mean?
- Can I recharge my 3-Day (10k) Portable Charger while charging my device?
- How do I recharge my 3-Day (10k) Portable Charger?
- How do I know when my 3-Day (10k) Portable Charger is fully charged?
- How do I start charging once my device is connected to the 3-Day (10k) Portable Charger?
- What is Type-C PD?
- What devices will charge with my 3-Day (10k) Portable Charger?