USB Type-C PD or “Power Delivery” is the latest charging specification for USB devices. Power Delivery is only available on devices with a Type-C Connector and is capable of intelligently negotiating high-current charging up to 100W of power for both power input and charging output. Nimble’s Portable Chargers are designed for mobile devices and can negotiate up to 18W for compatible devices, such as the Apple iPhone or iPad, the Nintendo Switch and many Android Devices.
Articles in this section
- 8-Day (20K) Portable Charger User Manual
- How many times can I recharge my 8-Day (20K) Portable Charger battery?
- What do the various colors on the LED indicator mean?
- Can I recharge my 8-Day (20K) Portable Charger while charging my device?
- How do I recharge my 8-Day (20K) Portable Charger?
- How do I know when my 8-Day (20K) Portable Charger is fully charged?
- How do I start charging once my device is connected to the 8-Day (20K) Portable Charger?
- What is Type-C PD?
- What devices will charge with the 8-Day (20K) Portable Charger?