No. While the product may become warm to the touch, our advanced circuits and integrated heatsinks prevent the product from becoming too hot. There is also an integrated temperature monitor that will adjust the amount of energy being transferred if needed.
Articles in this section
- What does the LED light on APOLLO DUO indicate?
- Can I use a case on my phone when charging with APOLLO DUO?
- What if APOLLO DUO is not charging my phone?
- How does APOLLO DUO charging speed compare to traditional wired chargers?
- Can APOLLO DUO charge a phone and Apple Watch simultaneously?
- Does APOLLO DUO emit any harmful radiation?
- Does APOLLO DUO produce excess heat?
- Can I use APOLLO DUO outside the United States?
- Can APOLLO DUO charge a phone and AirPods simultaneously?
- Do I need to plug in APOLLO Duo Wireless Pad to use it?